Tuesday, June 03, 2008

6.2 babies1 & 2 and reading weekly


babies12
Originally uploaded by zinlizzie
Last fall, Cathy sent me some baby daylilies from her garden. These are two of them - I won't know which ones until they bloom (I doubt they will this year, but you never know). One of them wasn't looking too happy, but a good feed seems to have perked it up.

It's a good thing I got some reading done week before last because this past week hasn't been a good week for reading. Between the new job and the hecticness of it all, I didn't get much read this week.

1. Telzey Amberdon - James Schmitz. One of my favorite authors from the good old days of working my way through my parents Analog collection.

ETA - I'm much too tired today. I deleted this post by accident - tried to recreate it from the ashes, but I'm too tired to do that either.

No comments: