Tuesday, March 25, 2008

3.25 Busy week...

My notes here have been somewhat truncated this week. Why is it that everything stacks up at once? This is my busy week (out of the month) at work. So of course, this is the week for the big career fair at the school, and this is the week when S (orthodontist), I myself (hair cut), K (doctor), the dog (beauty parlor), I myself (doctor), and then K (orthodontist) all have appointments.

Let me just say now that there has not been, is not, and will not be, any housework done this week. If we have clean clothes and food on the table at meals it will be more than I am ready to guarantee at this moment.

The good news is that my replacement for my current part time job has been selected and I'm off the hook there. Now I just have to find out when she wants to set the switchover date.

No comments: