Thursday, December 18, 2008

12.18 Grief

What are those standard stages of grief again? Denial's one of them, I know. I went through that one in a hurry as I dashed from store to store to find out if someone had turned my shawl in to lost and found. Anger we've already noted - I appreciate the permission to throw things, Freyalyn. I didn't actually do so, but it would have been very satisfying. Despair? Depression? Whatever that stage is, went through that yesterday. It's gone, gone forever.

Today we have acceptance. I woke up this morning plotting the recreation of my dark blue shawl. I have some dark brown Corriedale (from the same source even), that has been combed out and is awaiting washing. I have some Tussah silk top, just waiting for spinning. I have several things already in the queue, but this may bump them.

How soon can I get started?

No comments: