Wednesday, December 10, 2008

12.10 Christmas list, part 2

7. Hardest person to buy for? J. Or perhaps his father. My brother? My father? Either of my brothers-in-law? I’m sure you’re seeing a trend here.
8. Easiest person to buy for? It changes every year. It is a commonly remarked upon phenomenon in my family – each year, there is someone who is incredibly easy to buy for. Everything you see would be perfect for that person, and you can’t find anything for anyone else. The next year, someone else will be the lucky person and the previous year’s person will be impossible.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. I bought one when I was in Oberammergau one year, with my Christmas bonus of having worked 120 hours of overtime in a 10 day period. I also bought all my Christmas presents at the same time, which was good as I came back and was sick for two weeks with pneumonia from having overdone things so much and had no time to go shopping.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, of course. If I get them sent out at all, which I often don’t.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Dunno. Whatever it was, it’s forgotten.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Carol. Or perhaps A Christmas Carol. Or perhaps, A Muppet Christmas Carol. Or maybe it’s Mr. Magoo’s Christmas Carol. I have several different versions, you see, and tend to watch them all over the course of the month…

No comments: