Wednesday, April 02, 2008

4.2 Procrastination

shadow
I finished knitting on K's Rogue. All it needs now is finishing.
I have a single sleeve of J's Oberstdorf done, but need to find where the pattern got put. I have the last section of a shawl to knit, but need to find the pattern for that. I have an 8 page paper to write, in-laws coming next week (i.e. housework that needs doing) and a trip to plan for. I had an interview today for a job that would be interesting.
A trip to the LYS holding a moving sale yielded a book I've wanted for a while, yarn that will look good on my nephew B, and a pattern to be knitted in variations of garter stitch. I can knit this, not exactly with my eyes closed, but certainly while reading papers for my research for that aforementioned 8 page paper. This is in striking contrast to any of the aforementioned knitting projects in progress.

A new project.

No comments: