Sunday, January 06, 2008

1.6 We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog entry to say that since I spent all night at the emergency room with K, I'm rather brain dead today. 4 hours sleep between 7:30 am and 11:30 am does not a good night make. The good news is it isn't her appendix or a bunch of other stuff that would require hospitalization. The bad news is they really don't know what the problem is. They sent her home with Motrin and advice. Oh joy.
I did take my spindle with me, figuring it might be a long night, and had the ER staff enthralled with how it works. I filled the spindle twice and wound it off on a core (I had only one tp core with me so I layered it). It's one way of getting time to spin, but I don't recommend it.

2 comments:

cyndy said...

Thinking good thoughts and sending them K's way...hope all will be back to normal soon ...

take care of yourself too, all night in the ER is no fun, even if you do have your trusty spindle with you!

Cathy said...

I'm glad that by the time I caught up - K was itching to go back to school.

I love dyeing bumps - hope the lost one appears soon.