Wednesday, September 01, 2010
8.31 Ten on Tuesday
Ten ways to lighten my mood:
1. Go to the African Violet or Orchid Show.
2. Read a frivolous book.
3. Snorgle a baby.
4. Put a lively jig on the CD and dance while doing the dishes. Best done when my kids are not at home as their
jeering snickering annoys me again.
5. An audiobook on the MP3 and my spinning wheel with something long draw. Or short draw as long as it isn't too slippery or matted or VM-y or...
6. Soak in the jacuzzi. Possibly with company of the right sort. Kids and cats are out.
7. A nap in front of the fan. Or the fire, depending on the season.
8. Sit and knit.
9. Laugh with my kids. Or a friend. Even long distance is good.
10. Watch a funny movie. Or dig out the Looney Tunes.