Tuesday, June 23, 2009

6.23 Cloverleaf Farms Autumn

Cloverleaf Farms does lovely colorways. This is the merino/silk 80/20. I picked up two of these braids two Septembers ago and promptly put them somewhere "safe". You know how that goes - "safe" turns into "unfindable". I had put them away because I was working on something else at the time, and ran across them again when prepping for visitors. This time I was almost done with the current project and carefully left them where I could lay my hands on them. This is the second one; the first one is hanging in the laundry waiting to finish drip drying.

S finished his last test yesterday morning and is sleeping in this morning. (It's 11 - soon I'll have to say he's sleeping in this afternoon!). K is at her last exams - Spanish and Math today, both Regent's. She's walking down with her friends to the local greenware place for their traditional "last day of exams" paintfest, and then finishing up with a sleepover. Sleepovers at someone else's house are wonderful in my opinion.

No comments: