Friday, June 19, 2009

6.19 Cake contest

Just when I think I'm going to have time to get on with things, I come down with a summer cold. This isn't one of the full blown congested head sorethroat cough that won't end, but it is annoying and somewhat exhausting.

K and S are working their way through finals - K had one today and S had two. S took his second one at the high school as it's one of his accelerated classes that gives him high school credit and comes with a Regent's to boot. He got to take the high school bus home when it was done so he was home half hour early.

http://www.threadcakes.com/ is having a cake decorating contest, where the decorations are to be based on a t-shirt design. I particularly like last year's winner, but of course I'm a sucker for sheep-on-the-hillside.

No comments: