Monday, August 15, 2011

8.15 Wrapping up TdF

This summer is going by in leaps and bounds - I feel like I'm wearing 7 league boots as the world whizzes by. I've been away on vacation and am now back. Photos from that will have to wait until I post the photos from TdF which finished a week (two?) before I left.

I had plans for TdF, and some of them worked and some got sidetracked. I never got around to posting prep pics for the things that worked, and most of the stuff that I did show was sidelined for other things not originally on the radar.

So, this:
Photobucket

and this:
Photobucket

turned into this:
Photobucket

and then this:
Photobucket

and that is as far as that went.

This:
Photobucket

became this:
Photobucket

and this:
Photobucket

and eventually this:
Photobucket

Interrupted by this:
Photobucket

we eventually arrive at this:
Photobucket

And last but not least, I found a project that had gone awol:
Photobucket

and finished spinning it up, now resting on a bobbin, waiting for something to ply it to:
Photobucket

This never did get started during the TdF:
Photobucket

so progress pics on that will have to wait.

No comments: