Sunday, August 14, 2011

8.14 Daft or brilliant?

I’ve just done something either brilliant or really stupid. I’ve noticed when I do a search on a title in the library catalog that quite often there are multiple books by the same title and it occurred to me that it could be an interesting thing to see what different things could wind up with the same titles. Someone mentioned “Remember Me” a week or two ago in terms that made me write down the title on my “check it out” list, but I didn’t write down the author’s name. There are 12 different books titled Remember Me in the county library - I’ve ordered them all.

2 comments:

gayle said...

Good luck lugging them all home from the library. That's when you'll be able to decide if you're daft or brilliant, I think...

Elizabeth said...

oh, worse than that, they won't all come it at the same time. I'll be getting notices for a couple of weeks - come get your book! If I wait till they are all in, they'll start sending them back.