Wednesday, October 07, 2009

10.7 Hyrna finished

Quite a while ago, I started Hyrna Herborgar. I ran out of yarn and ripped it all out. A while ago (two years and a bit?) I started Hyrna Herborgar again. I got to the part where the fans start, and got stalled because I had a mistake and no time to figure out where I'd goofed. I picked it up again and guess what?

It's done.
hyrnablocked2

hyrnablocked

I actually wore it to Dye Day, and had many compliments, and worried like crazy that I'd get indigo dye splashed on it (didn't, but i worried). It looks all lacy and fragile, but it's alpaca laceweight and I was warm outside (57 degrees F) all day.

5 comments:

Squishy said...

Wonderful work!

Freyalyn said...

Gorgeous.

beadlizard said...

Gold star!

gayle said...

Breathtaking!
That shawl is on my "Someday" List.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous! Now it's on my someday list, as well.

And I love your dyed skeins in the next post!