Saturday, December 27, 2008

12.27 Google search

Every now and again I take a look at what brings people to my blog. Most of them I understand - they tend to fall into two categories. Category 1 - people I know, or who know me [not always the same thing] and Category 2 - people who show up from a known set of links to my blog. Even when I don't recognize the addresses as belonging to people I'm sure I know, there's a certain familiarity that comes with seeing them repeatedly showing up - someone keeps popping in from there, wherever "there" is this time.

And then there are the odd ones. Such as the google search for

Magoo Christmas Carol Salad Dressing

I can stretch my brain far enough to figure out why my blog was supplied as an answer to such a query, but why was someone using that as a set of search terms to begin with?

No comments: