Wednesday, May 28, 2008

5.28 reading weekly

Last week, what with my class winding down and not working yet, I indulged myself in some new books. I read a bunch of Bujold when they first started coming out, then stopped reading science fiction for a while, then got lost trying to figure out which of the Miles Vorkosigan stories were in which order, and gave up on the problem. (One of the best consequences of the internet in my opinion is the ability to find lists of series', in order of publication.)

I was scanning the shelves at the local shop for recommendations for S, who has inherited much of my taste in books, and happened across Bujold again, in fantasy this time. I don't think he's quite ready for her, but in another couple of years...

1. The Curse of Chalion by Lois McMaster Bujold
2. Paladin of Souls by Lois McMaster Bujold
3. The Hallowed Hunt by Lois McMaster Bujold
4. The Sharing Knife: Beguilement by Lois McMaster Bujold
5. The Sharing Knife: Legacy by Lois McMaster Bujold

6. A Murder is Announced by Agatha Christie, just because.

No comments: