Thursday, May 15, 2008

5.15 Treasure trove

I stopped by the setup for a rummage sale today and was asked if I wanted a box of Workbaskets. She didn't feel like trying to price them. So... I now have, in my possession, a few WBs from the 40s, and seemingly all of the ones from the 50s and 60s, and some or all of the ones from the 70s. My instructions are to keep them if I want them or find them a good home.

I'm rationing myself. I sorted the ones from the 40s today, but the 50s have to wait until I have 3 more pages on my paper done.

When I know what I have, then I have to figure out what I want to do with them. There's a certain charm in keeping the set together, but it isn't really a complete set. I would definitely like to keep the ones with knitting patterns, my sister might want the ones with crochet patterns (Bev, do you still tat?)... K might like to look at the recipes. Hmmm....

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Lots of fun going thru old mags. I know you'll have a good time!