Monday, April 07, 2008

4.7 Zipper in...

Next problem identified. I've been futzing over the band - I've had my suspicions that K had cut the band on the stitching line rather than on the cutting line when she was cutting it out the first time. I've decided that this is in fact what happened - it's about a half inch short on both ends. I've figured out what I'm going to do about it and I think it will actually look better with the fix than it would have otherwise, so I'm not going to fret over it. I think I will take a pin tuck in the armscye to solve a tiny bit of gaposis. It's going to look nice on her.

No comments: