Monday, June 11, 2007

There has been a bunch of spinning going on chez nous I've doubled the number of Beast skeins - about half of it is finished.
I also started working on Hyrna again. When last seen, I had just gotten about this far: When I discovered that I didn't have enough handspun to finish it. There was enough variation in the skeins that I didn't like the way it was turning out. I ripped all of it back into little balls. Having now purchased a ginormous skein of Henry's Attic alpaca laceweight from Woodland Woolworks, I divided it into four smaller balls of approximately 1200 yards each. I'm now back to the point I was at when I started ripping - finished with the chart A section, complete with expansion as discussed with beadlizard previously. We'll see if I can get any farther.

No comments: