Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's 9 degrees F at 9 pm. Wind chill is -21 F. K and S had school off today because the busses didn't have the right mix of diesel for the cold and ran erratically on Monday. Tomorrow, they're scheduled to be back at the grind, which is a good thing since I need to be back at my grind as well. Project 2 due Friday night.

I got the lace mailed off today and hope to have a picture of the finished product at some point. Possibly not until after it goes and sits for judging.

I'm getting some spinning done while I ponder programming questions, but knitting is just not happening at the moment. Maybe after Friday...

Also - if anyone has a clue as to how Blogger keeps track of email addy's for comments, please let me know. I've checked everything I can find to be able to get something but noreply-comment@... but that seems to be all I get. If it's something that individuals have to set on their end, I guess if people leave comments that have it set that way, I just won't be able to answer them directly.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I don't have a clue how to answer people's comments on my blog unless I already have their email address. It's frustrating!