Monday, December 12, 2005

I bought a fleece last week and have been waffling about how to deal with washing and processing. It's a merino and I just hate dealing with the amount of lanolin involved. On the other hand, I really don't want a merino overprocessed. Decisions, decisions.

Anybody know a processor who's really good with fine fleeces?



Tiger thinks K's angora is extremely munchalicious. She's going to have to guard this one. K is finding the prep to be wonderful to spin and has a bobbin already to go.







The newest spindle lost a chunk at guild. I was very sad. A moment of silence will now be held.

A large piece of the chip was found about 15 feet away, but a smaller piece wasn't located. Dunno yet what I'm going to do about that. Superglue for the large piece, yes, but then what?

No comments: